Was running OK then with no warning got in won't start. wont even try to turn over power window etc. work battery OK a short quiet click under the hood on the driver side when trying ignition just a SHORT click not a long sounding one
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check your fuses. also check the fuel pump fuse if blown the car will not start. If the car turnes over but wont start this the problem ok. it could also be the fuel pump if it's electronic and u are in a quiet area and turn the key in to the on position u should hear the Pump getting power if u dont then the Fuel pump is not working ..Hope this Help's
Even though all your other electrical bits are working it could be that your battery doesn't have enough juice to crank the engine. It doesn't take much power to run the radio, lights, etc, but cranking the engine requires the battery to have a very strong charge. If your battery is more than 5 years old, that's very likely the issue. I'd start there. Also, be sure to check the battery terminals and ground for corrosion and clean if necessary. If replacing the battery doesn't solve the problem it could be the starter solenoid or a loose electrical connection somewhere.
the battery is totally to the point that not enough amps are being received from it,, so a jump won't even help, charge it completely ,, the lights and other items on the car require small amperage and 12 volts,, the starter requires a bunch of amps to turn it over, after you do that ,, check the alternator you can use a meter on the battery posts with the car running, and should have a reading of 13.5 to 14.5 volts