Question about 1994 Suzuki Swift
My electrics play up in the rain. In heavy rain my warning buzzers sound for lights left on etc, but not in the dry. After the recent rain storm i lost function of my drivers power window. It's stuck half way open. How do i fix the window wiring?
First check the power window fuse,
1. Remove the door panel for the affected window.
2. Locate and remove the bolts holding the regulator to the door; it is likely you will have to manually lower the window in order to access the bolts.
3. Remove the old regulator, disconnect all wiring and check the wiring , replace the old regulator with a new one if defective.
4. Tighten the bolts holding the new regulator and reinstall the moisture barrier. Make sure all the wires are put back in the door before closing the door panel.
5. Engage the power window switch and the new regulator should work unimpeded.
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
Aug 07, 2013 | 2001 Dodge Neon
May 08, 2012 | Ford Mustang Cars & Trucks
Aug 15, 2011 | 2004 Mazda RX-8
Aug 29, 2010 | Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Cars & Trucks
Jul 14, 2009 | 1997 Plymouth Neon
Mar 19, 2009 | 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
Mar 04, 2009 | 1997 BMW Z3 Roadster
509 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: