Question about 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Call dealership with serial number/vin and they should be able to get you your code
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Its theft lock by the car computer u have to take it to dealer for it to be caliberated
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's
Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio owners to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any unethical or unlawful ways.
The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.
The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.
To Read the original article or read similar articles please visit kingbain.com/how-to/unlock-gm-theftlock-radio-s
Good luck (remmeber comment and rated this).
Posted on May 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | 2000 Pontiac Montana
Dec 26, 2011 | 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Apr 27, 2011 | 2000 Buick Regal
Mar 25, 2011 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
May 18, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Mar 14, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Oct 28, 2009 | 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Oct 18, 2009 | 2000 Saturn Ls 4dr Sedan
365 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: