- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Aug 14, 2014 - Uploaded by NutzAboutBolts
1996 Honda Accord rear engine mount Tools: Impact wrench 3/8 ratchet ... Wat size are those bolts in the rear motor mount, I have to replace them ..... 1998-2002 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 Spark Plug Replacement - Duration: ...
Oct 17, 2013 - Uploaded by Chandler Cox
How to Replace the Motor Mount on a Honda Accord .... I have 2001 Accord and engine/front vibrates when car is idle. .... onreplacing and removing rear mounts for this year and model car.... 1998-2002 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 Spark Plug Replacement - Duration: 12:48. by CharlietoKind 103,467 views.
May 30, 2013 - Uploaded by klowny1969
Step by step honda transmission motor mount and transmission... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 engine mount how to replace install check change ... MAKE A VIDEO TO INSTALL THEREAR MOUNT MOTOR PLEASE .
What you see that is labeled on the engine as "V-Tech" is the engine cover, your spark plugs are mounted beneath it.
Remove the engine cover by unscrewing the 4 bolts in it, and the engine oil cap, and pull the cover straight up.
On the front side of the engine directly in front of the exhaust manifold you'll see 4, or 6 depending on which engine you have, rectangular plastic "devices" with a bolt in two corners of it and a wire attached to it. Those are the ignition coils...the engine has what is called a "coil on plug" ignition system...your spark plugs are mounted beneath those. Remove the 2 bolts, and pull up on the coil pack. You spark plug is at the bottom of the hole.
The 2.7 L - V6 engine in a 1996 Honda Accord is : 1 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 6
The distributor rotor turns COUNTER-CLOCKWISE
The engine cylinders / spark plug locations are numbered :
front of Accord
1. Purchase a wrench for spark plugs
2. pull the tension wires from engine.
3. insert the wrench until wrench gets a grip of spark plug
4. turn until plugs are completely loose
5. do this for the rest of the plugs
6. replace old with new plugs.
7. do the same thing but now, you tighten the plug (like screws)
8. return the tension wires
* remember to know exactly the correct location of each tension wires, return to it's exact location (length of wires will help)
* as you take out old plugs, cover the hole where plugs are placed for it not to get dirty.
* in replacing, make sure that plugs are tightly inserted (not to tight though)