Question about 1997 Cadillac DeVille
I REALLY NEED HELP IS ANYBODY THERE
There are 6 bolts that hold the rear trunk panel on the trunk itself:
4 behind the license plate on the outside of the trunk and two inside
the trunk panel trim.
1. Remove the license place from the DeVille rear trunk panel.
2. Remove the 4 bolts located below the license plate.
3. Remove the trunk panel (felt) trim inside the trunk.
4. There is a small bolt on each side of inside trunk panel (4mm I believe). Remove them. Each will have a rubber washer on them so you'll know you are removing the correct bolt.
5. From the outside of the trunk, lift out the rear trunk panel. The license plate light (and reverse lights) are removed by turning the light assemblies counter clockwise.
Posted on Sep 08, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Nov 21, 2015 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 26, 2012 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
May 13, 2012 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 13, 2011 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
May 07, 2010 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 21, 2010 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Dec 15, 2008 | 1997 Cadillac Catera
Sep 21, 2008 | 1991 Cadillac DeVille
Sep 14, 2015 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: