Question about 2000 Audi A6
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer! The sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 31, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 16, 2013 | 1996 Land Rover Discovery
Sep 16, 2011 | 1998 Honda Accord
Oct 23, 2010 | 2002 Honda Odyssey
Jun 28, 2010 | 2004 Volvo S40
Jan 15, 2010 | 1988 Dodge Ram 50
Jun 18, 2009 | 1997 Ford Ranger SuperCab
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: