Question about 1999 Hyundai Accent
Pictures are welcome! thanks in advance.
Hi have a nice day!
1. Remove the air duct connected to the air cleaner.
2. Disconnect the intake air temperature sensor harness.
3. Remove the air intake hose from the air cleaner side.
4. Remove the air cleaner cover and filter.
5. Remove the air cleaner mounting bolts and remove the air cleaner.
1. Check the air cleaner body, cover, or packing for distortion, corrosion or damage.
2. Check the air duct for damage.
3. Check the resonator for distortion or damage. 4. Check the air cleaner element for restriction, contamination or damage. If the element is slightly restricted, remove dust and other contaminants by blowing air from the upper side through the element. 5. Check the air cleaner housing for restrictions, contaminatihow to change air filter and intake hose ? - ca8fd93.gife. INSTALLATION Installation of the air cleaner is the reverse order of removal
Posted on May 31, 2008
I need diagram for changing iat for a1999? Hyundai sonat
Posted on May 29, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2016 | 2004 Ford Taurus
Jun 24, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 20, 2011 | Mazda 626 Cars & Trucks
Apr 04, 2011 | 2001 Chevrolet Impala
Oct 11, 2009 | 2006 Chrysler Sebring
Apr 10, 2009 | 2001 Volvo V40
Mar 20, 2009 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Feb 04, 2009 | 1994 Saturn Sl
Jan 07, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet HHR Special Edition
1,849 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: