a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
We have the 05 2.5i with cloth interior. Here is your answer which I'm quoting from the LEGACYGT.COM web site: "at the front of the seat, pull up towards the ceiling, then forward"......Here is the web address of the relevant thread/posts: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13578
Pull up firmly on the front part of the lower rear seat. There may be little pull tabs (some models equipped) on the L and R under the front lower part of the rear seat, pull on those to unlock whill pulling upward. hopefully this helps!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yor fuel pump is located inside your fuel tank remove the back seat you wil find the way to the fuel tank before you start working on the pump disconect the battery to prevent any fire remenber you are working wev fuel dont smoke and keep the plaice ventilated take care wen disconect any pipes they are under pressure use safety glasses
yes you have to drop tank to replace fuel pump and filter as it is one unit pretty easy though.
crankshaft sensor is either under the harmonic balancer pully or bolted to block facing it you normally have to pull pully to change sensor but some you dont you will need a puller and a installer if you have to pull the pully
The fuel filter is located inside the fuel pump on a 2005 nissan altima. The fuel pump is under the back seat. You must remove the bottom cushion on the driver side. Before removing the fuel pump you must remove the negative battery cable and relieve fuel pressure
1. Release fuel pressure by removing the fuel pump fuse and spinning the engine over.
2. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
3. Open the fuel filler lid and remove the fuel filler cap at relieve the pressure in the fuel tank.
4. Remove the rear seat cushion.
5. Remove the inspection hole cover located under the rear seat cushion by rotating the attaching clips 90 degrees to line them up for removal.
6. Disconnect the fuel pump assembly electrical connector.
7. Disconnect the fuel feed hose quick connector. You will need to push in the winged tabs at the end of the fuel line. Be careful not to break it.
8. Remove the six fuel level sensor and fuel pump assembly retainer ring screws.
9. To remove, pull up the fuel pump assembly. Be careful not to damage the fuel level sensor. You will have to tilt the assembly to remove it completely.
the fuel pump is a complete asm. that you can get from mazda we sell them every day. the way you get to it is to remove the back seat lower seat. you remove it and you will see a panel that once you remove it the top of the gas tank and fuel pump are visible. you will need a special tool to unscrew the hold down but after that it is very easy to change.