Question about 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
usually a pan under the trans. anywhere from 10 to 22 bolts. filter inside. some vehicles have an oil style filter on the externally, but i don't think that this is one.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
SOURCE: How to Fit a Cabin Filter
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
from the service manual:
There is no onboard programming procedure for this vehicle. This vehicle requires special equipment be connected to the vehicle to program the keyless remote. Please go to the nearest GM dealer for assistance
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
cabin air filter is in the airbox behind the glove compartment,
unclip the glovebox, look behind it for a small access door, undo the latches, and voila! theres your cabin air filter! (if equipped, some model equinoxes dont have it!)
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
If the fuel filter is mounted inside the fuel tank at the pump it does not need replacing and is a permanent filter. All you have to do it follow the fuel lines from the fuel tank to the engine. If the filter is mounted in the fuel line you will find it.
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2015 | 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV 2.4L...
Feb 28, 2015 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Nov 01, 2014 | 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV 2.4L...
Oct 17, 2014 | 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV 2.4L...
Sep 05, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 27, 2011 | 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
Oct 23, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Oct 15, 2010 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS New Cars
Jan 11, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 02, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
931 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!