Question about Buick Riviera
Do you know what the year make and model is on this trying to determine which cylinder is in the vehicle? Best option would be to have a key cut by the dealer but if that is not an option there are a few ways around it but not really advisable.
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | 1999 Chrysler LHS
Nov 08, 2014 | 2001 Ford Expedition
Jan 06, 2014 | 2009 Dodge Ram 2500
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Mar 09, 2010 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Sep 26, 2009 | 1997 Buick Century
Sep 22, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 29, 2009 | 2002 Buick Regal
Jun 08, 2009 | 1999 Buick Regal
May 07, 2009 | 2000 Buick Century
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: