Question about 2007 Honda Pilot
A - Replace just engine oil
B - Replace engine oil & filter
1. Rotate tires & check air pressure
2. Replace air cleaner element, check drive belt and replace dust & pollen filter
3. Replace Transmission fluid & transfer fluid (if equipped)
4. Replace spark plugs, timing belt, inspect water pump, valve adjustment
5. Replace engine coolant
6. Replace rear differential fluid
If you have a B14, it's B, 1, 4 as in the list
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2015 | 2008 Honda Pilot EX
Mar 09, 2015 | 2003 Honda Pilot
Jul 29, 2014 | 2006 Honda Pilot
Apr 27, 2012 | 2006 Honda Pilot EX
Sep 05, 2011 | Honda Pilot Cars & Trucks
Jul 18, 2011 | 2006 Honda Accord
Feb 17, 2011 | 2006 Honda Pilot
Feb 19, 2010 | 2006 Honda Pilot
Mar 02, 2009 | 2006 Honda Pilot
6,747 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!