Are these guys SERIOUS??
The alternator is accessed from UNDER the vehicle LEFT SIDE facing the engine bay.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Loosen, but do not remove the alternator adjusting nut.
3. Turn the front wheels completely to the right, then raise and safely support the vehicle.
4. Unfasten the retainers, then remove the plastic lower splash shield.
5. Unfasten the alternator field circuit wiring connector. You must squeeze the locking tab to release it.
6. Remove the B+ terminal nut and wire.
7. Loosen the alternator pivot bolt, but do not remove it.
8. Remove the alternator drive belt. The alternator spill shield does not have to be removed.
9. If necessary, remove the bottom pivot bolt and anti-rotation tab.
10. Unfasten the three mounting pivot bracket bolts, then remove the pivot bolt and bracket.
11. Holding the alternator in one hand, remove the adjustment nut then slide the alternator off the T-bolt. The T-bolt does not have to be removed. Lower the alternator and remove through the wheel well.
12. You may need to use a C-clamp to drive the sleeve into the mounting ear for installation clearance.
13. Position the alternator in the vehicle, sliding it onto the T-bolt. Install the adjusting nut.
14. Install the bracket and pivot bolt, then install the three mounting pivot bracket bolts. Tighten the bolts to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
15. If removed, install the anti-rotation tab and bottom pivot bolt hand-tight.
16. Install the alternator drive belt.
17. Tighten the alternator pivot bolt to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
18. Install the B+ terminal wire and nut. Tighten the nut to 75 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
19. Attach the alternator field circuit wiring connector, making sure the locking tabs are engaged.
20. Install the splash shield, then carefully lower the vehicle.
21. Tighten the adjusting nut.
22. Connect the negative battery cable. Adjust the alternator belt.