Question about 2007 Toyota Yaris
I have a 2007 Toyota Yaris and the hour changed due to the summer time.
but i didn't find a way to change the hour.
can anyone assist please.
Thanks in advance.
Make sure the outside temperature is displayed under the clock, then hold DISP button for 5 secs, release and hours flash.
Posted on Apr 21, 2010
Hold down the button longer until the clock hours start blinking. ;-)
Posted on May 31, 2008
SOURCE: clock problem
- turn the tape deck/radio off.
- then press 'mode' on the display
- use the 'arrow keys' to set the time
- up and down - change figure
- left and right - select minutes/hours
- press 'trip' to return back to normal
Hope this helps,
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Jul 30, 2011 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Oct 06, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Sep 05, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Feb 02, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Dec 30, 2009 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Oct 17, 2008 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
1,348 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!