Question about 2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: drivers window wont roll up
Unless you've been inside the doors and made repairs like this before..you're better off to take the car to a authorized garage....believe me on this one..the money you spend will be well worth the hair pulling you're gonna do trying to do it yourself.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
To remove the panel ( front or back door ) you need to reove the two screws ( hidden under the black rubber mat in the armrest ) and then carefully "pop" the panel off the plastic fixings.
Posted on Aug 01, 2008
sounds like bad regulator, pull your door panel apart and it is the part that goes onto the motor. long bow shaped thing with cable attached. pop out rivets, (I think 3 rivets) and on the upper side there are 2 nuts that have to be removed. then wiggle it around till you can get it out of the biggest hole in door. Good Luck.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
Sounds like it is Off Track. You will need to remove the Door Panel. There are Access holes in the Door so that you can get it Back on Track.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2013 | 2006 Kia Sedona
Jun 09, 2017 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Mar 22, 2013 | 2003 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Jan 28, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 03, 2010 | 2000 Honda Accord
Jun 27, 2017 | 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
Apr 17, 2009 | 2004 Ford Mustang
Mar 22, 2009 | 1996 Subaru Impreza
Oct 13, 2008 | 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Oct 06, 2014 | 2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
713 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!