Question about 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
For a 94-97 single button remote:
- Flip Valet switch to ON position
- With key in ignition, turn key to ON, then OFF
- Flip the valet switch to OFF, then ON/OFF, ON/OFF (that's twice), and you should hear a confirmation siren chirp.
- Turn the ignition switch On/OFF, ON/OFF (twice), and you should get another confirmation chirp.
- You are now in programming mode. Push button on the remote, and you should hear a chirp to confirm programming completed successfully.
- After 5 seconds, the programming mode will close automatically.
Good Luck and please rate 4thumbs up for the free answer and also please leave a Testimonial Thank You.
Posted on Oct 02, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2014 | 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
Aug 22, 2014 | 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
Jan 09, 2013 | 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
Oct 08, 2010 | 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
Jun 04, 2010 | 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: