Question about Chevrolet Impala
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2015 | Kia Optima Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2011 | 2004 Mazda MPV
1. Relieve fuel system pressure
2. Raise and support vehicle
3. Place drain pan under fuel filter area to catch fuel.
4. Remove quick-connect fitting at inlet end of filter
5. Remove threaded nut at outlet of fuel filter
6. remove the fuel filter mounting bracket bolt
7. remove the fuel filter and drain any remaining fuel from filter. Place fuel from drain pan into an approved gasoline container.
1. 16mm wrench
2. 20mm wrench
3. 13mm socket with extension and ratchet
4. Vehicle lifting equipment
vehicle support equipment (such as jack-stands) if lifting equipment used is not designed for vehicle support while working under the vehicle.
Feb 19, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 30, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
Jan 31, 2010 | 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan
Oct 26, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!