Question about Dodge Pickup
Th fob may need to be re-programmed. It's different for all cars, but it should have it in your manual. Do you have only 1 fob? If not, does the other work? My best suggestion is to buy another fob from ebay, which is where I pick mine up all the time. These will need programmed, but a little looking on the internet will give you directions on how to program the fob, or the seller could give you instructions.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | 2002 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
Dec 04, 2014 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Apr 14, 2013 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Jul 02, 2012 | 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may
confuse you during this programming procedure.)
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than
10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system
is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneoulsly on the remote
to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
Jul 02, 2012 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Feb 20, 2010 | 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jan 14, 2009 | 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport
Oct 16, 2008 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
426 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: