- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No - it will return June 22. The programming folks at Sirius periodically decide they will replace regular programming on this channel with "specials", such as piano melodies, Neil Diamond and James Taylor. This is extremely annoying to those of us who feel Sirius is not living up to the contract we have with them to deliver the programming we are paying for. I for one am considering a breech of contract law suit if they keep doing this. See their website ( SiriusXM Love Love Songs SiriusXM Radio ) for more information and to complain.
1. Connect the FM antenna and the AM loopantenna at the back of the unit. Rotate the AM loop for better reception.
2. Press AM/FM.
3. Tune a station by pressing TUNER+/-repeatedly until the desired station is found.Alternatively, you can press and hold thesame buttons down for about one second toactivate the automatic search function. Inthis mode the unit will automatically tunefrequencies until it finds a station.
4. Repeat step 3 to tune to another radio station.
5. Press AM/FMto select between FM and AM.Storing Radio Stations
The unit can store up to 40 radio stations (30 preset stations for FM and 10 preset stations for AM) in its memory. You can enter every single radio station yourself or the unit can store all available radio stations automatically in ascending order
Automatic Preset Programming
1. Press AM/FM to enter the AM/FM mode.
2. Press and hold AM/FM for two seconds to start automatic preset programming.
3. Radio frequencies will be browsed and radiostations stored automatically. When all the available radio stations are stored or all 40(30 preset stations for FM and 10 preset stations for AM) memory locations are full,the auto preset programming function will stop.
1. Tune to a radio station (see "Manual tuning"for details).
2. Press MEMORY. While the Program Preset number is still flashing, input your desired preset number using the numeric buttons or press CH+/-, then press MEMORY to store it.
Retrieving Preset Stations
1. Press AM/FM to enter the Tuner mode.
2. Press CH +/- to search up or down for thepreset stations or directly press the numeric buttons.
hi you will have to ask the previous owner for this or take it to a main dealer, there are unlocking code programs, but you will have to supply the serial , the make and model of the unit before anyone may be able to help you, but i think you as the owners that had it before or its a dealer visit...hope this helps
i have the exact same problem. i bought a fm transmitter, so i need to tune to a unused fm station in my region wich i cant do because the audi concert tunes up automatic and skips the unused stations ... HELP !
It is supposed to change the radio settings to what ever was programmed at the time the program was set. Your van has settings that can be programmed to personalize more than just the seat. It stores the programmed radio station the seat settings and on some vans that have the power tilt steering it changes that too. If you do not want it change the radio settings you will need to store a new setup for the number that you use with the radio station you want.