Question about 2006 Toyota Highlander
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there are two bolts to the center and two around the corner on at the edge up high and one at the bottom of the bumper/ Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
you can heat the bumper heat gun ( you can rent one i think?)
this will soft the bumper so you push it out easily on the car
1. inside your trunk remove small back clips in trim panel
2. remove tail lamp four 8mm nut perside unplug wires
3. remove black clips under tail lamps ( flat head screwdriver to pull center of the clip up slowly then remove the hole clip)
4. three if the some clips are bottom if the bumper
5. three or four 10mm nuts in side the quarter panel on the right and left side
6.four s shape clips are top bumper that will pull loose
7. with some help slide bumper by pulling it off it
8. when you reinstall the bumper you may need to tape the strophe reinforcement in place
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on May 10, 2012 | 2002 Honda CR-V
Apr 17, 2013 | 2003 Toyota Highlander
Aug 19, 2011 | 2006 Toyota Highlander
If the headlight is damaged, cut off these retainers
Install new headlight retainers
Apr 19, 2011 | 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Remove the bolts from the front bumper fascia at the fender
Remove the 3 bolts which secure the composite headlamp
Oct 12, 2010 | 2003 Pontiac Vibe
Aug 11, 2010 | 2000 Toyota Celica
Oct 11, 2009 | 2005 Toyota Highlander
Aug 14, 2009 | 2009 Toyota Highlander
Jul 01, 2009 | 2000 Toyota Corolla
767 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!