Question about 2009 Honda Accord

1 Answer

I found there is a round metel stick ( 2mm x 35 cm long ) underneath the passenger side of the car falling loose thios morning ? what is that for ? Do I need to have it fixed ? Thx

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Honda Master
  • 22,156 Answers

2009 back it to the dealer ,have no idea what it is but the car is under warrenty

Posted on Sep 15, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Why is there is a popping sound from the rear passenger side when turning. Is something about to fall off?

Some thing could be loose, particularly wheels, brakes or bearings. Jack the vehicle up and check for loose wheels, look behind the wheels to see if any sticks, or something got caught. If you can't get to the bottom of it, take it to a professional, it may not be safe. You could have internal parts, such as the brakes, or rear end coming apart, hard to say with out more information.

Aug 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to replace neutral safety switch in a el ford falcon? .

Look underneath the car below the front passenger footwell and underneath the selector lever is the gearbox, on the passenger side of the gearbox is a whitish plastic semi round box with a 2 pin connector and a 4 pin connector.
it is held onto the gearbox with 2 8mm bolts, disconnect the connectors, remove the bolts then pry it off the shaft. ave a new one ready as the tend to fall apart when you take them off.

Aug 12, 2012 | 1997 Ford Falcon

1 Answer

How to check transmission fluid

look the trans dip stick. it be found underneath, at right side of the transmission(passenger side). it has plug where the filler tube would normally go. unscrew the plug there's the dip stick inside.

May 22, 2012 | 2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer EL

2 Answers

2002 chevy cavalier where is place to put transmission fluid

on newer vehicles they seal the tranns so that you have to go to dealerships to service them if you go underneath there should be a looking glass on the side of the case above this there is a tube looking piece of metel almost looking like if they continue it there would be a dip stick but they canceled that to save money...anyways at the top of that piece of metel there is a cap similer to the plug on the bottom of the radiator unscrew this and take like a turkey baster **** some oem trans fluid and fill there is a special tool that is meant for this but a baster is a lot cheaper

May 17, 2011 | Chevrolet Cavalier Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

After driving home from work, found a huge puddle of oil in my garage floor, ( apparently it happend that morning ), Checked my oil, none on the dipstick ! There is oil all over the coolant bottle,...

if it is coming from up top it might be the cam cover or the seal at the front-put in enough oil to read it on the dip stick and start it up, if it is that bad it should be obvious

Feb 17, 2011 | 1995 Saturn Sl

1 Answer

2003 Cadillac CTS. Shift linkage makes metallic sound when shifting. Sounds like it is loose. Shift selector does not feel crisp when shifting. Want to access to tighten/check. How??

Just had the same problem. The problem is that the rubber bushing on the transmission linkage deteriorates and falls off. This causes two problems - shifter is loose and a metallic clunking sound is heard when shifting. It's not the shifter inside the car. It's the linkage underneath the car. You have to buy the bushing (if sold by itself) or the linkage kit. The linkage is on the passenger side of the transmission between transmission and right side exhaust pipe. Ensure engine/exhaust is cold prior to trying to access. Regards.

Aug 06, 2010 | 2003 Cadillac CTS

1 Answer

2006 murano sun visor falls down constantly and will not stay up, bothd driver side and passenger side

I have found a few complaints at the following gov. site.
I have tried velcro which worked for awhile but now the glue won't stick to the roof material.

File a complaint here: (VIN # needed)

Search for the complaint - Visibility section

Oct 12, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Murano

2 Answers

1999 lincoln town car transmisson dip stick

Look at the back side of motor on passenger side. It is black so sometimes kinda hard to see and is tucked up under the plastic wiper motor housing.

Mar 16, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car

Not finding what you are looking for?
2009 Honda Accord Logo

Related Topics:

24 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Honda Experts


Level 3 Expert

76164 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22156 Answers

Kevin Daniels

Level 3 Expert

1455 Answers

Are you a Honda Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides