Question about 2006 Toyota Sequoia
Here's how you get reset the MAINT REQD light:
1) put the key to the ON position
2) press the mileage reset button on your cluster so it shows total mileage (not trip)
3) put the key to the OFF position
4) press and hold down the mileage reset button, leave it pressed
5) put the key to the ON position
6) wait until the mileage shows 000000 and you can stop pressing the ODO button
If that doesn't work, consult this
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks very much. I'll give this a try."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | 2005 Honda Odyssey
on Dec 07, 2009 | Pontiac Grand Prix Cars & Trucks
on Dec 07, 2009 | Oldsmobile Alero Cars & Trucks
Jun 29, 2011 | 2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan
May 23, 2010 | 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis
Dec 09, 2009 | 2009 Saturn Aura
May 28, 2009 | 2008 BMW 528i Sedan
May 28, 2009 | 2008 Honda Accord
Mar 28, 2009 | 2007 Toyota Tundra
Feb 08, 2009 | 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!