Question about Chevrolet Tahoe
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, although from your brief description of fault May I offer assistance? Not on a Chevrolet but a Volvo 740, the Button on the steering wheel for the horn are Copper semi circular type and sprung loaded. Me being ham fisted with annoyance pushed the button too hard, it worked ok at the time of use but a few minutes later World WAR 3! had to pull plug on horns themselves to silence them.
So FixYa resolution? Check Horn button itself Cuz it'll be stuck!
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
SOURCE: 01 Chevy Tahoe Horn Replacement
just the one bolt that holds it in place and the wires that unplug.. you need to test them though and have someone honk them while you are testing the wire to each one to see if your light lights up make sure its not something else.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jun 20, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 29, 2008 | 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!