2004 Chevrolet trailblazer has the rear hatch stuck - i have tried the remote keyfob, tried to unlock with the switch in the car, and even tried to adjust the driver information center, put the setting to unlock all when in park, and key removed. nothing seems to help with this problem. help
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: rear hatch stuck
Emergency trunk release if you need it open now. from there you could try to fix the problem or take it to your dealer, you may still be under warranty 1. Remove trim plug to expose the access hole in the trim panel. The access hole is located on the inside of the liftgate. 2. Use a tool (flathead screwdriver) to reach through the access hole in the trim panel. 3. Pry the left release lever up to the unlock position. Pry the right release lever up to unlatch the liftgate. 4. Reattatch the trim plug. this information can be found on page 2-13 of your owners manual
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apr 5, 2014 - Uploaded by auto resource
2002 Yukon, rear hatch lock not locking. ... rear door hatch lock repair GMC Chevrolet. auto resource ... chevy tahoe lift gate notopening - Duration: 2:12. ... A Method how to unlock your car in 10 seconds :) - Duration: 0:35.
Sep 1, 2010 - Uploaded by 76bluemoon
Back lift gate/glass would not open or release. Even when unlocked with the key fob or the unlock switch on the drivers/passenger door. ... How To Install Replace Rear Lift Gate handle 2002-09 GMC Envoy Chevy Trailblazer ...
The receiver for the fobs is located in the rear hatch, and it needs to be reprogrammed to the fobs. Try the following procedure;
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle
the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to
confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button
simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15
seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to four transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keylessentry transmitter mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct
Hi eze-e, Do you have 2-stage unlocking programmed? By this I mean do you have to press the unlock button TWICE to get the passenger door unlocked? If so, the rear hatch unlocks at the same time as the passenger door - with the second press of the unlock button.