Question about 2004 Ford Focus
1) check 10A fuse in the batt. juction box (eng. comp.) hot at all times.
2) check the large red battery wire to the alt. for good conn.
3) make sure the alt. is grounded properly
4) gray wire sent from the alt. to the PCM
5) blue wire sent from the PCM to the regulator (alt.)
6) small red wire power frorm the 10A fuse
if all checks out and still not charge replace the alt.
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2016 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Jul 13, 2015 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Aug 26, 2017 | 2004 Ford Focus
Aug 19, 2012 | 2004 Ford Focus
Jun 20, 2011 | 2001 Ford Expedition
Jul 11, 2010 | 2000 Ford Focus
684 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!