Question about Acura Legend
Replacing a blower motor in any vehicle is a time consuming job. The price of the blower motor is normally only 25% of the price of the repair. The other 75% is labor. As to telling you how to do it, I do not think you will find anyone who can give you detailed instructions. It is just a matter of removing enough of the dash to get to the motor. I can advise you to take photos as you go along to use as a guide when reassembling all the parts you remove. Also go very slow and be careful not to break any of the dash parts. Some are held on with screws and some are held on with clips. Open the hood and see where the heater hoses go through the firewall to see where the heater core is located and this will give you an idea where to start looking for the blower motor which is normally located near the heater core. Also make sure that the blower motor is actually bad. Apply 12 volts directly to the motor to make sure. If it runs then the motor is good and more than likely the blower motor resistor is bad. Hope this is at least helpful.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 02, 2013 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
Jul 12, 2012 | 1994 Acura Legend
Jun 08, 2011 | 1995 Acura Legend
May 22, 2011 | 1995 Acura Legend
Feb 06, 2011 | 1993 Acura Legend
Jan 14, 2010 | 1995 Acura Legend
Dec 29, 2009 | 1995 Acura Legend
Sep 15, 2009 | 1995 Acura Legend
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: