Question about Ford F-150
No, there are no bolts that hold it in from the back side, but make sure that you have removed the air conditioning compressor/power steering bracket so that it will clear the studed bolt on the water pump housing that the bracket rests on.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2012 | Ford Bronco Cars & Trucks
Jan 10, 2011 | 1997 Ford F350 Crew Cab
Dec 08, 2010 | 2004 Ford F350
Sep 16, 2010 | 2003 Land Rover Freelander
Aug 13, 2010 | 2002 Buick LeSabre
Mar 11, 2010 | 2001 Ford Taurus
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Drain the cooling system. For additional information.
3. Remove the accessory drive belt.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Disconnect lower radiator hose from the water pump lower tube.
6. Remove the engine mount nuts.
Lower the vehicle.
7. Remove the cowl extension panel. (Thats theone with the wiper arms go through).
8. Disconnect the water bypass hose and the heater hose from the water pump outlet tube.
9. Remove the water pump outlet tube bolt and position the tube assembly out of the way.
10. Install the lifting eye to the exhaust manifold.
11. Attach engine lifting equipment and raise the engine 127 mm (5 inches).
12. Remove the bolt and the accessory belt idler pulley.
13. Remove the bolts and the generator support bracket.
14. Remove the four bolts and the water pump pulley.
15. Remove the water pump. Remove the five nuts. Remove the five studs.
Remove the four bolts. Remove the water pump, lower tube and gasket as an assembly.
Feb 22, 2010 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Dec 20, 2009 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Jul 04, 2009 | 2002 Ford Taurus
Jun 26, 2009 | 2001 Ford Taurus
Nov 20, 2017 | Ford Escape Cars & Trucks
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: