i presume you are posting HONDA to a Toyota forum?
how to, who can, what are specs. what is the question?
double posted too.
the FSM covers this, and the rules vary by country.
some are auto adjusting. (Europe)(complex rules)
others have L/R -U'/D adjustment and others only up/down
USA HL ADJUST.
less photos from FSM .
- Park the vehicle on a level surface.
- Make sure the tire pressures are correct.
- The driver or someone who weighs the same should sit in the driver's seat.
- Clean the outer lens so that you can see the center of the headlights.
- Park the vehicle in front of a wall or a screen.
- Turn the low beams on.
- Determine if the headlights are aimed properly.
- Measure the vertical adjustment height of the headlights (A). The lights should reflect 2.1 in (52 mm.) below headlight height (B).
- If necessary, open the hood and adjust the headlights by turning the vertical adjuster.