Question about Nissan Murano
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Close all vehicle doors, LOCK doors using drivers side switch.
Insert key all the way into the ignition, (do not turn) remove key.
Repeat this step 5 times. (6 total)
Hazards should flash to indicate program mode.
Press any button on transmitter to be programmed, hazards should flash to indicate successfull program.
*For additional remotes, cycle drivers door lock UNLOCK, LOCK, press any button on remote, hazards should flash. Repeat step as necessary.
Ignition ON, (engine off) ignition OFF, UNLOCK using drivers side switch, test remotes.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Re-synchronize the FOB if the problem is with just one key.
1. Hold down both buttons simultaneously until the fob LED goes out. (10 seconds)
2. Release both buttons -- the LED should come on and stay on.
3. Press the larger fob button for a second, and the LED should flash.
IF re-synchronization doesn't work, you may have to replace the fob. Call customer service with your PIN (on the key-card that came with the keys). IF you don't have the PIN, then you need to call customeor service to confirm/register your ownership of the car.
If the keys are re-synchronized and it still doesn't work:
1. Re-synchronize as above, if you have not done so.
2. Turn the ignition on 3 times within 7 seconds. The red light above the odometer should light and stay on for 3 seconds.
3. Enter the PIN. Immediately after the red light goes out as per 2 above, switch on the ignition and count the number of flashes until it equals the number of the first digit on your PIN, then turn the ignition off, then on again. Do this for all four numbers.
4. What a pain, but if you get it wrong on a count, then you can restart by turning the ignition off for 10 seconds.
5. After the fourth digit, if the PIN is correct, the red light will stay on. Then you can re-test the fobs, and it should work.
Otherwise, call customer service.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
SOURCE: hello, my steering wheel is
All you need to do is turn your steering wheel to the left all the way till it stops then put your key in while still holding the steering wheel to the left, turn the key to the on position this should release your steering wheel!
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
SOURCE: I need to change batterry
Go to the dealer it's one of the more reasonable parts you can get there. Alternatively check a place like Interstate battery, if they don't have the battery you need they can get it.
Posted on Jan 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2015 | 2006 Kia Rio
Jan 25, 2012 | 2006 BMW Z4 Roadster
Apr 05, 2011 | 1999 GMC Suburban
Jul 24, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Jan 11, 2010 | 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Aug 28, 2009 | 1992 Plymouth Voyager
May 25, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Mar 23, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Feb 23, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!