Question about 1994 Acura Integra
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hmm try the main relay under the dash, a pretty good sized relay that bolts under the driver's side dash, or there is a fuse located by the kicker panel fuses.
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
hondahookup.com has a complete service manual that you can download for free. I found this on the following website: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=10585 hope this will help you . please rate the help you found here
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
SOURCE: Main relay location
The main relay is located behind left side of the dash and above and behind the fusebox and above the hood release.
rate this solution fixya.
Acura Main Relay location and removal procedures.
Integra EFI Main Relay for:
Legend, 96-98 Acura TL main relay Acura Integra 98-01 main relay location:
Locating the main relay using your ears and fingers:
1. Turn the ignition to ON. You should hear two clicks (a thousand of a second apart) under the left or right side of the dash board. One click is for the ECU/Injectors the other is for the fuel pump. At this moment the check engine light should come on.
2. Listen carefully at the moment the clicks engage (usually somewhere underneath the dashboard.) Reach in and touch the main relay.
3. 2 seconds later you should feel a click if the main relay is at least working or wait until it works. At this moment the check engine light should go out.
4. Turn the ignition to start and you should feel a click, turn engine off you should feel another click.
5. Most main relays should have seven terminals. Please check if the location is already listed below.
How do I get the main relay out?
Steps: See four ways below so you can get it out. First you have to reach high up in there and do all this with one hand and a flashlight.
A. Unbolt the bolt using a 10mm socket (picture A) or
Ab. Unclip the clip from the steel tab and slide it apart (picture A) or
B. Separate the steel tab from the plastic case (picture B) with a large flat screw driver jam and twist between the plastic case and the tab or
C. Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Unclip two clips I pointed with two arrows (picture C, or below) with a small flat head screw driver or with a strong thumb and then yank it out (D.) This is the preferred choice by many. Mechanics prefer choice A and maybe B. See detailed relay circuit photo.
Posted on May 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 09, 2011 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
Feb 14, 2010 | 1994 Acura Integra
Feb 05, 2010 | 1994 Acura Integra
Oct 04, 2009 | 1994 Acura Integra
Sep 11, 2009 | 1994 Acura Integra
Jul 14, 2009 | 1990 Acura Integra Hatchback
May 09, 2009 | 1994 Acura Integra
Mar 28, 2009 | 1994 Acura Integra
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: