Question about Ford Focus
Get a chilton or haynes manual from a parts store for your car, it will have vehicle-specific information.
Posted on Sep 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2014 | 1983 GMC S-15 Pickup
Jul 27, 2014 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Feb 26, 2014 | 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis
Wiper Motor and Linkage
Removal and Installation
1. Open hood and remove wiper arms
2. Remove cowl top plastic cover
3. Remove attaching screws or mounting nuts from pivots
4. Disconnect wiper motor wiring harness connector
5. Remove 3 motor mounting bracket-to-body bolts
6. remove motor bracket, motor and linkage assembly from cowl
7. Remove motor-to-bracket mounting bolts and remove motor
8. Reverse procedure to install
Mar 12, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Jan 28, 2011 | 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Jan 19, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Jul 30, 2010 | 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis
Nov 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Oct 02, 2009 | 2000 GMC Yukon XL
May 01, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!