Question about 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
It sounds like it just needs to be reinitialized. Turn your key to the on position with motor off and hold the up/full vent button down for at least 30 seconds or until your sunroof either clicks or goes to the full vent position. That should fix your problem.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
SOURCE: Sunroof stuck open
find the wires to the sunroof and strip them and find another power source perferaby the cars battery it would work but once closed leave it closed, you have a bad relay and no power going to the sunroof motor, this usally happens when used vigorously
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
CEHECK FUSE CAREFULLY....IT IS BEST TO PRY THE BUTTON OUT AND CHECK THE WIRING FOR TIGHTNESS.....IT IS POSSIBLE TO EASLY BREAK THE GLASS OR SCREW UP THE TRACKS...IF YOU CAN'T REMOVE THE SWITCH THEN GET YOURSELF A HAYNES MANUAL...i'D OPT OUT FOR A GARAGE IF NOT SURE OF THE JOB..
Posted on Mar 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Oct 12, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jan 11, 2011 | 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Mar 08, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Aug 21, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Mar 07, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jul 20, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jul 15, 2008 | 1999 Infiniti.5 QX4
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!