Question about GMC Yukon XL
97,500 Miles (162 500 km)
Check rear/front axle fluid level and add fluid as needed. Check constant velocity joints and axle seals for leaking.
100,000 Miles (166 000 km)
• Rotate tires. See Tire Inspection and Rotation for proper rotation pattern and additional information. (See footnote +.)
Inspect spark plug wires. An Emission Control Service.
150,000 Miles (240 000 km)
• Replace spark plugs. An Emission Control Service.
• Change automatic transmission fluid and filter if the vehicle's GVWR is over 8,600 lbs or if the vehicle is mainly driven under one or more of these conditions:
In heavy city traffic where the outside temperature regularly reaches 90°F (32°C) or higher.
In hilly or mountainous terrain.
When doing frequent trailer towing.
Uses such as found in taxi, police or delivery service.
• If you have not used your vehicle under severe service conditions listed previously and, therefore, have not changed your automatic transmission fluid, change both the fluid and filter.
• Change transfer case fluid.
• Except 8.1L V8 Engine: Inspect Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve. An Emission Control Service.
Drain, flush and refill cooling system (or every 60 months since last service, whichever occurs first). See Engine Coolant for what to use. Inspect hoses. Clean radiator, condenser, pressure cap and neck. Pressure test the cooling system and pressure cap. An Emission Control Service.
• Inspect engine accessory drive belt. An Emission Control Service.
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
PCV valve if it has one, some GM trucks do not. air filter, use some strong fuel injection cleaner, not much else, other parts in this system are replaced as they fail. (cam position sensor, coils etc.)
be sure to grease the wire boots to prevent moisture and corrosion, and you might consider anti-seize on the plug threads.
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2011 | 2003 GMC Yukon
Feb 13, 2011 | 2003 GMC Yukon
Nov 04, 2010 | 2003 GMC Yukon
Jun 03, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe
Apr 28, 2010 | 2003 GMC Yukon XL
Apr 06, 2010 | 2003 Honda Civic
Sep 30, 2009 | 2003 GMC Yukon XL
Sep 25, 2009 | 2003 GMC Yukon XL
May 15, 2009 | 2004 GMC Yukon
Jan 22, 2009 | 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
393 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!