Question about 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Is in the driver side rigth of the sterring columb you must remove under cover .good luck Danny B
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
On the 1993 Sedan de Ville, The hazard flasher is easy to locate, under the dash between the steering column and the radio. Looking up, you will see the smooth round side of the flasher and the wires will be attached to the top.
The turn signal flasher is more difficult to get to, but readily accessed with a T-15 torx driver and a little patience. It is located to the left of the steering column, but is most easily accessed through the dash panel instead of from underneath.
1. remove the T-15 screw from above the headlight switch, above the fuel data center, and above the small panel similar to the one around headlight switch. All of these are somewhat hidden, and you'll need to feel for them or get low and look up at them.
2. Using a bent piece of wire or an allen wrench, or anything else handy, pull off the small trim piece that is directly below the steering column. On my car, this is wood-grained plastic. This will expose two more screws that need to be removed.
3. Now, you should be able to remove the large dash trim panel that goes around the fuel data center.
4. Unscrew the two T-15 screws that hold the fuel data center into the dash, and it should pull straight forward. There should be plenty of wire to move it out of the way.
5. The turn signal flasher is the silver can that you see to the right in the opening you just created by removing the fuel data center module. It has a single plug with two conductors on the back. I had to use a small screwdriver to pry it off.
It is a different part number, so I don't know if you can just swap it for the hazard flasher to test it like you can on many cars. I just replaced mine with a Wagner 323, which is what came out of mine.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
SOURCE: I have to replace my
Up under the dash, probably clipped to the steering column mount brackets or close by. If you already have the new one, the old one looks similar or just like it.
Posted on Aug 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
May 15, 2012 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Aug 25, 2011 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Aug 18, 2011 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Welcome to FIxYa.com
The turn flasher module is located behind the left hand side
of the instrument panel, left of
the steering column.
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Regards, Lee Davidian
Dec 27, 2010 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
May 11, 2010 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 02, 2010 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 12, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: