Question about Dodge Pickup
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem on a 94 dodge with the cummins. It seems the crank sensor that reads from a notch on the harmonic balancer was the problem Without this sensor reading that the engine is running the alternator wont charge. Possibly the same problem with yours
Posted on May 03, 2009
I don't know if it's the same as my D150. But it's pretty simple:
1) remove about six screws from under the upper lip of the dash face bessal and one under the overhand above the radio.
2) carefully jimmy the bessal straight out. It has about four spring trim-clips that will release under pressure.
3) this exposes the speedometer instrument cluster. It is one big assembly (speedometer, fuel, temp and elctrical guages, etc) attahed with about six #2 phillips face screws. Remove these.
4) There are three back contections on the cluster: two electronic and one mechanical. Carefully start to pull the cluster out along the steering column until you see the shift indicator control line ( a small fishing-line with a hook on the end) attached to a small steel flang on the base of the steering column. This can be unhooked with your fingers or needle-nose pliers.
5) as you pull the cluster further out you can reach behind and unplug the two electronic connections. The round one simply pulls straight out. The last (rectangular) one has a pinch latch you need to compress to allow the plug to come out.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
It is located on the driver's side of the engine. You will see a yellow handle for the fuel/water separator drain valve at the bottom of the filter housing. The black plastic top unscrews and the filter can be pulled out.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 26, 2014 | 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck
Feb 15, 2013 | 1995 Dodge Ram 2500
Sep 30, 2012 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250
Mar 03, 2011 | 1993 Dodge Ram 250
Jan 22, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250
Mar 26, 2010 | 1993 Dodge Ram 250
Mar 25, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck
Mar 25, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Ram 3500 Club Cab
Jul 12, 2008 | 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: