Question about 1996 Ford F350 Crew Cab
Wait to start" light flashing.Get your fuel system checked.I agree there is fuel but is that fuel reaching the engine from fuel pump.If the fuel is getting blocked in the pump or if the fuel filter is clogged making the fuel slow or stop.To confirm this get the fuel get the fuel pressure checked.
check your glow plug relay (located in front of and to the passengers side).If this all checked ok then check the battery to starter connections.Either the battery is weak or the starter is got short.check for 12 volts on batter and battery to starter connections.
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this
solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
Hi. There could be wide range of problems in your truck that needs to be checked. Here are some of the most common:
- Problems with fuel delivery system (e.g bad fuel pump, fuel pump relay, clogged fuel screen, etc.)
- Problem with engine electronics (e.g crank sensor, cam sensor, air flow sensor, power relay, engine computer, etc.)
- Ignition system problems, especially on older vehicles with the distributor (e.g bad ignition coil, commutator, rotor, distributor cap, etc.)
- Defective ignition switch
- Problems with vehicle security system
- Internal engine problems (e.g broken timing belt or gear, low compression, etc.)
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 14, 2013 | 2000 GMC Safari
Aug 08, 2012 | 2000 GMC Jimmy
Feb 05, 2012 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Sep 22, 2011 | 2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4x4
Jan 31, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Astro
Apr 13, 2010 | 1997 Buick LeSabre
Dec 13, 2009 | 1992 Toyota Celica
Oct 03, 2009 | 1991 Buick Park Avenue
Aug 30, 2009 | 1995 Nissan Quest
Jan 10, 2014 | 1996 Ford F350 Crew Cab
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: