Question about 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you need to cut out the bottom of the box where the motor sits and get an blower motor attachment kit from local gm dealer
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
SOURCE: air filter on chevy hhr
The air filter is in the large plastic cover that covers the engine.
1. Remove MAP sensor connector ( slightly hidden under the front center edge of the housing. Wiggle slightly and pull straight out).
2, Loosen (but don't remove) the large hose clamps on the passenger side and center of the housing, It's a tight fit for the hands on the passenger side and the head of the clamp is facing away from you. The front center hose is stiff, but pliable, so take your time.
3. The air filter housing was designed as a snap in with rubber grommets. A firm steady pull with the front passenger side will show you how much effort it will take to pull it free. Do each of the remaining two separately. The housing will be free to remove from the vehicle.
4. On a clear area, turn the housing over and loosen the seven torx type screws (they will not come completely off, so as not to lose them). Pull the cover off. Remove the old filter and replace with your new one. Align the cover and snug the screws back in.
5. Reassembly requires lining up those rubber grommets to the mounting studs.... take your time.... all that is needed is a firm downward push to seat them.
6. Reattach the large hose clamps and remember to plug in the MAP sensor (you'll get an "check engine" light if you forget.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
the power steering fluid resevoir is located on the passenger side of the engine compartment near the fire wall. mostimes in order to fill it you have to remove the altenator to remove the fill cap to add the fluid.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 12, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 03, 2012 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Apr 05, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Oct 02, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Nov 25, 2008 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
1,683 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: