Question about Mercedes-Benz S550
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn key in ignition switch to position "1".
2. Press either Menu Button repeatedly until the basic kilometer or miles display is shown on the multifunction display .
3. Press the Reset/Illumination Button 3 times.
(You'll hear an audible beep and the voltage is shown on the multifunction display.)
4. Turn key in ignition switch to position "2".
5. Press the lower Display Button.
(The Service Display appears with miles remaining/exceeded etc.)
6. Press the Reset/Illumination Button 1 time.
(The Oil Type menu appears in the multifunction display.)
7. Select the engine oil grade by pressing the +/- Buttons.
(You may have only 1 option or multiple options depending on your engine.)
8. Press the upper Display Button.
9. Press the Reset/Illumination Button for 3 seconds to confirm.
10. Press the upper Display Button to return to the Service Display menu.
11. Press the upper Menu Button to display the kilometer or miles reading.
12. Turn key in ignition switch to position "0".
Please post back with any questions. Best of luck.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
The following process will clear the service reminders on your car. All the best.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
1) Turn key to position 2.
2) Press/release the R button to show the next service due light. Release button.
3) Turn key to Off.
4) Press and HOLD the same R button to view the service light, THEN, within 2 seconds, turn key to position 2.
5) Wait up to 10 second and the light will reset to show new service .
Please let me know if this worked for you.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2014 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Oct 18, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Jul 02, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Apr 09, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Oct 30, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Cl Class
May 18, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Mar 29, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz C Class
Aug 09, 2008 | Mercedes-Benz CLK Cars & Trucks
Dec 10, 2017 | Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cars & Trucks
379 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: