Question about 2004 Nissan Sentra
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2003 Nissan altima alternator
You can go to your local Library, they usually have automotive manuals (Chiltons, Haynes, etc.) that you can check out. Or, you can purchase these at your local auto parts store $10-$20. They are very useful to have on hand and provide decent photos.
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
yes u can and here is the procedure.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2014 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Jun 23, 2011 | 2004 Ford F150
Mar 14, 2011 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Dec 01, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jun 19, 2010 | 2003 Mitsubishi Galant
May 13, 2010 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Dec 04, 2009 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Sep 10, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!