Question about Cadillac Escalade
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2017 | 2002 Cadillac Escalade
on Jun 26, 2014 | Volkswagen Jetta Cars & Trucks
on May 18, 2012 | 2002 Honda CR-V
Feb 04, 2017 | 2004 Cadillac Escalade
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
There are few help links to complete this task of removing door panels.Click the link below:---
How to remove the door panel to install a new window regulator?
window motor, regulator and door panel removal?
How to Remove Door Panels ?
How to Access car door panel?
Vehicle door panel components?
This will help.
Jun 07, 2012 | 2004 Cadillac Escalade
Nov 18, 2010 | 2000 Cadillac Escalade
Jul 14, 2009 | Chevrolet C1500 Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2009 | 2002 Cadillac Escalade Ext
Jul 16, 2008 | 2000 Ford Focus
Aug 19, 2017 | Cadillac DeVille Cars & Trucks
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: