Question about Toyota Camry
A closed EGR valve can do exactly that
Have the codes checked at Auto Zone for free
They will advise you what parts are needed as well
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Most probably the fuel pressure is low.Get it checked .IOf the fuel pressure is low then fuel pump and fuel filter needs to be replaced.The other causes can be the weak battery.The weak spark plugs or short in connection between spark plugs to coil pack.The injectors are worn out.Check the 12 volt at each coil injector connections.
There are some possibilities which you
will have to check in this case:--
1) First of all check the power and voltage to the battery. With meter it will show exact 12 volt if the battery is charged. If the voltage is less get the battery charged at local auto repair shop. If the battery is internally drained and not getting charged then its time to replace the battery.
2) When you crank the car do you see spark coming at the spark plug? If no then its time to check the spark plugs and coil pack. If the spark plugs are not worn out and looks new then its time to check coil pack. The spark plug gets power to spark from coil pack.
3) The other thing to check in this case is the starter solenoid of the car. If the battery is charged and you start the car then it gives power to the starter to start the car. But if starter is faulty or not connected properly then car will not start.
4) The other thing to check in this case is fuel in the car. If there is fuel in the car then check the blockages in the fuel pump if the fuel pump looks proper then check the fuel filter above the fuel pump.
5) If all the above possibilities mentioned above checked out OK/perfect then it’s a electrical issue and the wiring's in the car needs to be checked. The car gets power from the battery to get started. so the wires from battery needs to be checked one by one.
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 16, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 29, 2012 | 2001 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab
Feb 07, 2012 | 2000 Mazda MPV
Nov 06, 2011 | 2002 Saturn VUE
Apr 18, 2011 | 1995 Mercury Cougar
Mar 30, 2010 | 1993 Ford Econoline
Jul 02, 2009 | 2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Jun 17, 2009 | 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Aug 03, 2008 | 2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: