Question about 2002 Audi A6
For Audi A6 the fuse box is located on the left side of dashboard behind a plastic cover (for left hand steering wheel vehicle). On inner face of the plastic cover you will find the fuse diagram.
The fuse for the radio is no.# 37 fuse: F37 (20A - yellow colour). See picture below:
There is a second fuse on the back of the radio, (10A - red colour), but you have to pull the unit to check & change it. This is only course of action. You need special Audi radio extracting tools, (two radio keys).
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. 5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Hi there, my display turns on and the light come on but there is nothing on the display, I have tried '. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.' this but nothing happens is there anything else I can do to try and fix this? Thanks
Posted on Nov 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 12, 2013 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Mar 04, 2011 | 2002 Audi A6
Jan 04, 2011 | 1992 Buick LeSabre
May 28, 2010 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Jul 31, 2009 | Saturn SL Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2009 | 1989 Lincoln Town Car
Oct 03, 2014 | 2002 Audi A6
3,446 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: