Question about 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
*The Turn signal on the Side of the car next to the headlight*
1. Open the retractable headlights.
2. Remove the plastic shroud around the headlight: two screws in front and one on each side.
3. Look to the outside of the headlight and you will see a single screw in a small plastic cover on the front inside edge of the signal light assembly. The headlight prevents you from getting at the screw straight-on. I broke it loose with an offset phillips screwdriver, and then backed it out with a regular phillips.
4. Remove the plastic cover, and you will see two screws. Remove them.
5. Now you can pull the turn signal assembly forward and out.
6. To remove the bulb holders from the assembly, twist counterclockwise and pull out.
7. Pull straight outward to remove the bulbs. To assemble, follow the steps in reverse. Note that there are two plastic rods on the back end of the turn signal assembly that you will insert into two holes in the channel of the fender
*The turn signal in the bumper*
1. You will need a phillips head And Flat head screw driver, right below the turn signal there is a panel that you can pop out, (or its allready gone, Looks like a Fog light can go in there.)
2. once u find that, (Pretty easy to find) Look directly up in there., there is styrofoam up there and u will also notice a little hole,
3. Stick the Phillips head screw driver in that hole and turn it counter clockwize, The screw will not fall out,
4.once it feels like the screw is loose put the flat head in between the turn signal lense and bumper, the side where you unscrewed it and SLOWLY pry it out,
4. once out, just twist the plug and replace light bulb
to replace just reverse instructions
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
SOURCE: Honda Accord Map Light bulb
the cover is removed straight down, slowly working it with a thin tool or butter knife. WD40 to front and rear edge (there's nothing medial or lateral). The cover has 2 Y clips on each side, one about half way, and one that clips straight off of the hinge post. There are no "tabs". It will eventually unclip straight down. Then can replace with a DE3175 LED bulb (V-LEDs.com)
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
need type A T3 8mm base
unless you want stock clear color i think at dealer its under $3
Posted on Dec 19, 2009
Front turn signal bulb replacement
1. Remove the inner fender
2. Disconnect the 3p connector from the front turn signal/side marker light.
3. Turn the bub socket ( 45 degree ), counterclockwise to remove the bulb.
4. Install a new bulb in the reverse order of removal.
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Jun 15, 2010 | 1998 Honda Accord
Jun 04, 2010 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door
May 07, 2010 | 1995 Honda Accord
Apr 12, 2010 | 2004 Honda Accord
Jul 18, 2009 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door
Mar 16, 2009 | 1989 Honda Civic
Aug 18, 2014 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door
445 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: