Question about 2001 Ford Taurus
HI, These engines were design to be removed from the bottom of the vech. so if you dont have access to a lift or some way of supporting the vech without the front suspension on i wouldn't recommend this for a the DIY guy.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2014 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Wiper Motor and Linkage
Removal and Installation
1. Open hood and remove wiper arms
2. Remove cowl top plastic cover
3. Remove attaching screws or mounting nuts from pivots
4. Disconnect wiper motor wiring harness connector
5. Remove 3 motor mounting bracket-to-body bolts
6. remove motor bracket, motor and linkage assembly from cowl
7. Remove motor-to-bracket mounting bolts and remove motor
8. Reverse procedure to install
Mar 12, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Feb 08, 2011 | 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Jan 19, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Dec 08, 2010 | 2001 GMC Jimmy
Prior to removing a wheel that is to be reused, clean any corrosion from the blower motor shaft to prevent damage to the wheel mounting shaft.
Blower motor cooling hose
Blower motor mounting plate
Sep 15, 2010 | 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis
Nov 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Oct 02, 2009 | 2000 GMC Yukon XL
Mar 31, 2009 | 2007 Ford E-350 Super Duty Length XLT
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: