Look in your wallet that has the manual and the radio instructions. you will also find a Warranty booklet and in there all the service schedules.
You can log in find out here.
This is what is covered
Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Engine oil capacity with oil filter: 4.3 L (4.5 US qt)
Check front and rear brakes
- Check pads and discs for wear (thickness), damage, and cracks.
- Check calipers for damage, leaks, and tightness of mounting bolts.
- Check parking brake linings for cracking, glazing, wear, and for oil or grease contamination.
Check parking brake adjustment
- Check the number of clicks (8 to 10) when parking brake pedal is pressed with 294 N (30.0 kgf, 66.1 lbf) of force.
Inspect tie-rod ends, steering gearbox, and gearbox boots
- Check boots for damage and leaking grease.
- Check fluid lines for damage or leaks.
Inspect suspension components
- Check bolts for tightness.
- Check condition of ball joint boots for deterioration and damage.
Inspect driveshaft boots
- Check boots for cracks and boot bands for tightness.
Inspect brake hoses and lines including VSA lines
- Check master cylinder and VSA modulator-control unit for damage and leakage.
Inspect all fluid levels and condition of fluids
Check levels and check for leaks. If necessary, add:
- Automatic transmission fluid
Inspect exhaust system*
- Check catalytic converter heat shields, exhaust pipe, and muffler for damage, leaks, and tightness.
Inspect fuel lines*
Maintenance Minder Maintenance Schedule Honda Owners Site
- Check for loose connections, cracks, and deterioration; retighten loose connections and replace damaged parts.