Question about Geo Tracker
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The fuel pump relays are mounted on an "L" bracket underneath the ECM. Both have something to do with the Fuel pump. Be careful not to get it confused with the horn relay it is in the same vicinity (under the dash on the drivers side).
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
it's in the auxiliary relay box behind the glove box.
13350 is base part number on flasher
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Testimonial: "Actually found it located behind the radio mounted on a brace. Removed cover and relay pulls out. About 1" cube with 5 terminals on it."
On the 1993 Sedan de Ville, The hazard flasher is easy to locate, under the dash between the steering column and the radio. Looking up, you will see the smooth round side of the flasher and the wires will be attached to the top.
The turn signal flasher is more difficult to get to, but readily accessed with a T-15 torx driver and a little patience. It is located to the left of the steering column, but is most easily accessed through the dash panel instead of from underneath.
1. remove the T-15 screw from above the headlight switch, above the fuel data center, and above the small panel similar to the one around headlight switch. All of these are somewhat hidden, and you'll need to feel for them or get low and look up at them.
2. Using a bent piece of wire or an allen wrench, or anything else handy, pull off the small trim piece that is directly below the steering column. On my car, this is wood-grained plastic. This will expose two more screws that need to be removed.
3. Now, you should be able to remove the large dash trim panel that goes around the fuel data center.
4. Unscrew the two T-15 screws that hold the fuel data center into the dash, and it should pull straight forward. There should be plenty of wire to move it out of the way.
5. The turn signal flasher is the silver can that you see to the right in the opening you just created by removing the fuel data center module. It has a single plug with two conductors on the back. I had to use a small screwdriver to pry it off.
It is a different part number, so I don't know if you can just swap it for the hazard flasher to test it like you can on many cars. I just replaced mine with a Wagner 323, which is what came out of mine.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Replace the Flasher Relay located on the driver's side, behind the left hand side of the instrument panel, mounted on the convenience center. Go buy a new one so you will know what you are looking for.
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2014 | 1992 Geo Tracker
Apr 08, 2014 | 1994 Geo Tracker
Apr 22, 2012 | 1990 Geo Tracker
Apr 17, 2011 | Geo Tracker Cars & Trucks
Jan 24, 2011 | Geo Tracker Cars & Trucks
Feb 16, 2010 | 1993 Geo Tracker
Nov 23, 2009 | 1994 Geo Metro
Nov 22, 2009 | 1996 Geo Tracker 2 Door
Mar 07, 2009 | 1996 Geo Tracker 2 Door
Apr 22, 2018 | Geo Cars & Trucks
327 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: