Question about 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis
Hello, to remove the dash follow this steps:
1. Pry all the woods pieces off of by pulling them away from the dash.
2. Use two ford radio removal tools to remove the radio in the marquis. Place one tools inside two of the four holes in the front of the radio, and the other tools in the other two holes,Pull them away from each other and out of the dash board. Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the stereo.
3. Remove the screw surrounding the radio using a Phillip head screwdriver. Do not forget to remove the two on the other side of the radio.
4. Remove all the screw around the instrument cluster using a Phillip head screwdriver.
5. Use the steering wheel tilt level to tilt the steering wheel all the way down .
6. Gently pry out the dash , making sure to disconnect the two wiring harness behind the dash board panel before pulling it out completely.
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2016 | 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Nov 04, 2015 | 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
Aug 05, 2015 | 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis
May 03, 2015 | 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
Mar 13, 2015 | 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jan 26, 2014 | 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jun 23, 2009 | 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis
Mar 30, 2009 | 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis
557 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: