Question about Ford Focus
To remove the inside door handle:
1. Remove the door panel/trim
2. Pull the handle assembly towards you then slide to the left.
3. Set door latch to lock position.
4. With a thin blade screw driver, unclip the remote cable being careful not to damage the cable.
5. Installation is the exact opposite to removal.
To remove outside door handle:
1.With the door trim off, remove the grommet so that you can access a screw under it. This is in the top right area of the inside of the door.
2.Loosen the screw under this grommet, it doesn't have to be fully removed.
3. Then remove the outside door lock cover by just pulling it straight off.
4. Remove outside door handle by pulling it out then slide it to the left.
Hope this helped, let me know if you need more information.
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2015 | 2003 Chevrolet Tracker
Nov 13, 2014 | 2005 Ford Focus
Jul 20, 2014 | 2006 Ford Focus
Dec 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 20, 2011 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Jul 13, 2010 | 2003 Ford Focus
Dec 05, 2009 | 2003 Ford Thunderbird
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
Nov 10, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
Sep 19, 2017 | Ford Cars & Trucks
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!