Question about 2006 Hummer H3
Try this solution out to get your keyless remote system to open your 2006 Hummer H3 door
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder - do not turn ignition switch.
3. Press and hold the DOOR unlock switch (This is the switch on the door, NOT the remote).
4. While holding the DOOR lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF two or three times. If the door lock clicks after the second ON, OFF cycle do not do it a third time.
5. Release the DOOR unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock one time to confirm the program mode is activates.
6. Simultaneously press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button on one keyless remote for approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to four transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the ON (one more click forward) position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
If the key fob was ever dropped the solder resistor tends to come loose and eventually it quits working for the solder joint breaks off the circuit. Open the for and look to see if it broken off. It can be resolder if you have the small gun and some flux
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2015 | 2007 Hummer H3
Sep 17, 2013 | 1998 Chevrolet Venture Cargo
Nov 27, 2012 | 2006 Hummer H3
Dec 20, 2010 | 2006 Ford Mustang
Aug 19, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Dec 18, 2009 | 2006 Hummer H3
Sep 10, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
May 12, 2009 | 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Feb 06, 2009 | 2006 Buick Rainier
2,790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: