Question about Chevrolet Caprice Classic
For free you won't find it, you can go to chilton or mitchell on line and download it
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 03, 2012 | Ford Ranger Cars & Trucks
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Fig. Fig. 1: Location of the front door window regulator-1995 vehicle shown
Fig. Fig. 2: Exploded view of the rear door window regulator-1995 vehicle shown
Apr 30, 2012 | 1986 Oldsmobile Calais
Oct 03, 2011 | 1988 Oldsmobile Calais
Jul 08, 2010 | 1997 Buick Skylark
Oct 16, 2009 | 1997 Saturn SL
Aug 02, 2009 | 2005 Ford F-150
Jul 30, 2009 | 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
Jul 16, 2009 | 1993 Honda Civic 4 Door
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: