Question about 2006 Toyota Corolla
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
IF YOU TYPE 1999 RENAULT LAGUNA REPROGRAMME KEY INTO A GOOGLE SEARCH, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PRINTOFF INSTRUCTIONS TO REPROGRAMME THE KEY TO THE KEY READER.THE IGNITION NEEDS TO BE OFF TO DO THIS
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
I had the same problem with my 2002 Altis. I found a solution after a lot of research and reading in the web.
1. Remove the power window motor from the regulator (mechanism).
2. Reconnect the power motor to the electronic controller(switches).
3. Perform "Auto Down" an wait until the motor stops.
4. Put a mark in the motor gear.
5. Perform "Manual Up" slowly until the gears rotates around 6 times but not greater than 10 times.
6. Remove the motor from the electronic controller.
7. Re-assemble whole power window assembly.
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2015 | 2001 Toyota Sequoia
Aug 10, 2013 | Toyota Yaris Cars & Trucks
Feb 02, 2013 | 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double
Jan 04, 2013 | 2004 Toyota Matrix
Sep 14, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 19, 2010 | 2006 Toyota Tacoma
Apr 02, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Corolla
Feb 21, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Corolla
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!